Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry contracts to supply sulfur fertilizers with sulfuric acid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry -  The industry contracts to supply sulfur fertilizers with sulfuric acid Empty The industry contracts to supply sulfur fertilizers with sulfuric acid

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:25 am

[size=30]The industry contracts to supply sulfur fertilizers with sulfuric acid[/size]
    15/02/2018 11:11 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Furat General Company for Chemical Industries and Pesticides, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals signed a contract with one of the sister companies in the province of Basrah to equip it with the production of concentrated sulfuric acid .[/rtl]

[rtl]The contract was signed by the General Company for the Southern Fertilizer Industry with (1000) tons of concentrated sulfuric acid in the form of batches according to the need of the latter and the capacity of the reservoir "Al-Furat Company is responsible for transporting the material supplied by its specialized wheels and obtaining the fundamental security approvals in this regard to ensure fast processing and the required specifications." The signing of this contract comes within the framework of fruitful cooperation between the sister companies in the Ministry of Industry and For metals ".[/rtl]

[rtl]On the other hand, Al-Shammari explained "the success achieved by the engineering and technical staff in the chemical factories with the staff of the Directorate of Quality Control and the Environment Department in making modifications and experiments on the gas system by adding materials that absorb the gases emitted from the concentrated sulfuric acid plant. And reduce the emission of gas in a large and clear, stressing that work is continuing for the development of production units and international standards .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:24 am