Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the urging and separation .. Trend Press reveals a third war on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the urging and separation .. Trend Press reveals a third war on Iraq Empty After the urging and separation .. Trend Press reveals a third war on Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:26 am

[size=30]After the urging and separation .. Trend Press reveals a third war on Iraq[/size]
    15/02/2018 10:30 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]"The fabrication of the United States and Israel for a new war," described it as "dirty" on Iraq after the failure to strengthen the supporter of terrorism and the game of separation Kurdish.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The United States and Israel failed to plant a terrorist supporter in the body of Iraq for 20 years and then moved to the Kurdish secession game, but it ended in failure and today sponsors a dirty war, the water war on Iraq," Nima said in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]She noted that "the victories achieved by the Iraqi army forces and the police and the popular crowd and the success of the reference fatwa reference to the jihadist jihadist gangs is the one who made the United States and Israel to launch a war of water on Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Iraq has agreements with the riparian countries and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Water Resources to see the course of implementation of these agreements and the amount of water received in the country," she said. "The Turkish government has not taken any action with countries that have outlets Border and shared water interests, "calling for the use of economic and trade pressure paper on those States to increase the levels of water received.[/rtl]

[rtl]MP Naima expressed her surprise at the "emergence of the Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi in the time of crisis reveals in press statements and television on the need for Iraq's water resources and warns of a new crisis of scarcity next summer," and asked Nima, "I was from the crisis during the four years?[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary Zeinab al-Tai, on Wednesday, "the secrets of building the dam Alisso in Turkey and its impact on the water situation in Iraq ."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Taie said in an exclusive interview with "Trend Press" that there are international organizations that did not call it planning and financing for the construction of the Elissu Dam in Turkey, which cost billions of dollars. "Turkey does not have the financial means to build such dams," he said. Of the dam is to introduce Iraq at the stage of water war, "revealing" the existence of a real threat will affect the drinking water of some Iraqi provinces . "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am