Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington proposes to include Pakistan on an international list to monitor the financing of terrori

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington proposes to include Pakistan on an international list to monitor the financing of terrori Empty Washington proposes to include Pakistan on an international list to monitor the financing of terrori

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

Washington proposes to include Pakistan on an international list to monitor the financing of terrori 5a844dc9d43750572e8b45a5-660x330
    Washington proposes to include Pakistan on an international list to monitor the financing of terrorism
    A senior Pakistani official said the United States had proposed that Islamabad be included on an international list to monitor terrorist financing operations.
    The United States is threatening to crack down on Islamabad because of its alleged links to Islamist militants. Last month, Trump suspended aid to Pakistan worth about $ 2 billion.
    Islamabad, which denies helping militants in Afghanistan and India, responded angrily to US threats of more punitive measures.
    Pakistan has struggled in recent months to avoid including its name on the list of the financial task force of countries that do not abide by the rules of financing terrorism, a measure feared by Pakistani officials that it could harm the economy.
    A meeting of the FATF member states is due to take place next week in Paris. FAO may adopt the US proposal on Pakistan at the meeting. It is based in Paris and is an intergovernmental organization on combating money laundering and sets global standards to combat illegal financing.
    The Task Force has earlier warned Islamabad to return it to the watch list unless it makes efforts to stem the flow of funding to militants.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:45 am