Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Habbabi confirms the withdrawal of the deputies of the call in three provinces of alliances Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Al-Habbabi confirms the withdrawal of the deputies of the call in three provinces of alliances Abadi Empty Al-Habbabi confirms the withdrawal of the deputies of the call in three provinces of alliances Abadi

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:10 am

Al-Habbabi confirms the withdrawal of the deputies of the call in three provinces of alliances Abadi and Maliki

11:46 - 15/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    MP of the coalition of state law, Nahla al-Hababi, on Thursday, the withdrawal of the deputies of the Islamic Dawa Party of the victory alliance headed by Haider al-Abbadi and a coalition of state law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and their accession to the Fatah coalition in the provinces of Diyala, Salah al-Din and Nineveh.
     "The decision of the withdrawal of deputies from the Islamic Dawa Party and the rule of law of the alliance of victory, led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and a coalition of state law led by Nuri al-Maliki and their entry into the election coalition led by Secretary-General Badr Organization Hadi al-Ameri came from Skip the threshold ".
    "The Fatah coalition is the most fortunate among the other lists because of his jihadist career in the liberated provinces and to prevent the dispersion of the Shiite voter in the provinces of Diyala, Salah al-Din and Nineveh after the multiplicity of Shiite lists in these provinces."
    A source familiar with the Islamic Dawa Party revealed on Wednesday the intention of most of the party's deputies in three provinces to run in the next election in the Fatah alliance instead of a coalition of state law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and the alliance "victory" headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm