Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. The hotel that hosts the reconstruction conference of Iraq displays the destruction of the invas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. The hotel that hosts the reconstruction conference of Iraq displays the destruction of the invas Empty .. The hotel that hosts the reconstruction conference of Iraq displays the destruction of the invas

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 3:28 am

[size=32]
    .. The hotel that hosts the reconstruction conference of Iraq displays the destruction of the invasion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / showed pictures shown in the lobby of the hotel that hosts some of the meetings of Iraq 's reconstruction conference scenes of the damage that hit the hotel during the invasion of 1990 
    and Kuwait witnessed the start of the activities of the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq , which began Monday and ended Wednesday, with the participation of a number of major donor countries and groups From international and regional organizations in order to collect the contributions and assistance necessary for the reconstruction of Iraq after the wars and conflicts affected by the provinces and regions there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm