Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 400 billion trading electronic currencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 400 billion trading electronic currencies Empty $ 400 billion trading electronic currencies

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 6:16 am

[size=30]$ 400 billion trading electronic currencies[/size]
    15/02/2018 01:20 | Number of readings:
    font size: $ 400 billion trading electronic currencies Font_decrease $ 400 billion trading electronic currencies Font_enlarge
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Global currencies, led by Batecin, have remained strong despite the sharp drop in other currencies since the beginning of the year, experts and investment executives said at the World Summit of Governments, which ended in Dubai .[/rtl]

[rtl]They pointed out that "the evidence of the imposition of electronic currency itself on the world markets, is the value of the turnover exceeded 400 billion dollars," explained the head of the Foundation "NEM" Qian Lon Wong .[/rtl]

[rtl]They pointed to the need to find international laws and legislation for the governance of this sector, and subject to it and provide more transparency and immunity against the manipulation and penetration that may be exposed to it .[/rtl]

[rtl]However, the experts did not deny that betting on the survival of these currencies depends primarily on the legislation of these currencies and the development of legal frameworks governing circulation, so as not to be circumvented and used for suspicious purposes .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:17 pm