Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two employees were charged with embezzlement in the Ministry of Commerce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two employees were charged with embezzlement in the Ministry of Commerce Empty Two employees were charged with embezzlement in the Ministry of Commerce

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 1:46 am

[size=30]Two employees were charged with embezzlement in the Ministry of Commerce[/size]
    15/02/2018 12:13 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday a prison sentence for two employees of the General Company for Food Trade for embezzling loads of sugar according to Article 315 of Penal Code No. 111 of 1969.

The inspector general of the ministry Muayad Ali al-Saadi said in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it, that through the control and inspection efforts of the owners of the Office has been detected cases of manipulation and forgery by the two employees to embezzlement of loads of sugar from the stores of the General Company for Food Trade in Babil province to the company's stores in the province of Karbala, where the measures were taken to refer the matter to the administrative investigation and after completing the legal and investigative procedures, the case was transferred to the Integrity Commission and the competent courts.

"The Criminal Court of Babel issued a four-year prison term for the first accused and a 10-year sentence for the second defendant based on article 182 (a) of the penal assets," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm