Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Receiving the name of Abbadi in suspicions of corruption in weapons shipmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Receiving the name of Abbadi in suspicions of corruption in weapons shipmen Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Receiving the name of Abbadi in suspicions of corruption in weapons shipmen

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:17 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Receiving the name of Abbadi in suspicions of corruption in weapons shipments landed at Baghdad airport

22:55 - 16/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up ..
    A spokesman for the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, Adel Nuri, on Friday, the receipt of the name of Prime Minister Haider Abadi in suspicions of corruption in shipments of weapons landed at Baghdad International Airport.
    "There are observations on the performance of the prime minister," Nouri said in a televised statement.
    And stressed the existence of weakness and dysfunction in the presidency of parliament, especially with regard to the question of questioning Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
    Nuri had said earlier that the government of Prime Minister Haider Abadi spent 58 billion dollars over the past years in a mysterious manner.
    He explained that "the committees of integrity and finance are pursuing this issue," noting that "the results are still unclear on how to spend Iraqi revenues from financial budgets for previous years."
    He added that "the government of Abadi, who called for reform over the past period is the same did not submit the final accounts during the current session of the life of the government and called on all stakeholders and the media to highlight this issue and provide information on corruption to the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives to employ them in legal form. Dr

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm