Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 provinces launched a campaign "for the people's right to his oil wealth"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4 provinces launched a campaign "for the people's right to his oil wealth" Empty 4 provinces launched a campaign "for the people's right to his oil wealth"

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2018, 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    4 provinces launched a campaign "for the people's right to his oil wealth"

Baghdad / Range 

Civil activists launched a campaign in four provinces to demand the allocation of funds from oil exports to Iraqis from a constitutional provision states that oil and gas are the property of all Iraqis.
    "Iraqi youth launched a campaign under the heading of the people's right to its oil wealth based on Article 111 of the Iraqi Constitution, which states that oil and gas belongs to all the Iraqi people," said Amjad al-Jabri, a member of the campaign. 
    "The goal of the campaign is to pass a law granting the Iraqi citizen share of oil imports sold in the draft law of the National Oil Company, such as the allocation of shares for each Iraqi citizen of the oil wealth is not sold and not inherited and the federal government pay the nominal value of these shares to the National Oil Company." 
    In turn, explained the other member Thaer Ismaili that "the working group consists of four independent academic groups working in Basra and Dhi Qar, Baghdad and Maysan," asserting that "the conditions of belonging not to promote the elections and the nature of meetings with officials and decision-makers."
    Ismaili pointed out that the members "have held several meetings with decision-makers, personalities and economists, parliamentarians and clerics and tribal sheikhs demanding everyone to support this campaign, because it belongs to the people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:19 pm