Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia has supported a Shiite satellite channel worth $ 10 million, according to a US website

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia has supported a Shiite satellite channel worth $ 10 million, according to a US website Empty Saudi Arabia has supported a Shiite satellite channel worth $ 10 million, according to a US website

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:32 am

Saudi Arabia has supported a Shiite satellite channel worth $ 10 million, according to a US website 1220171233525107059335-1-660x330

Saudi Arabia has supported a Shiite satellite channel worth $ 10 million, according to a US website
    Site "Center revealed Stratfor American" Strategic and Security Studies, providing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, financial support to an Iraqi television station, a leader of the National Alliance, Ammar al - Hakim.
    "Saudi Arabia, in its quest to counter Iran's influence, is seeking to use its financial influence to turn the tide on a different kind of battlefield," a report said.
    The site quoted Iraqi media sources as saying that "behind the scenes in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Saudi Arabia provided 10 million dollars to support the Shiite television station Euphrates."
    Other reports indicate that members of the station were sent to Saudi information offices in the UAE for training. Although the reports were not confirmed by Saudi or UAE sources.
    Al-Furat recently announced that it has raised its channel to a high degree of clarity, and that the application soon supports Yeos and Android devices. May not be a complete confirmation, but new promotions indicate that the channel has already gained more funding.
    "If the reports are correct, it will be a clear effort from the powerful Sunni Arab Gulf states to support the Iraqi media that can counter Iranian influence in Iraq," the website said. More than that, it would be an attempt by Saudi Arabia to increase its influence with the Iraqis, regardless of sectarian affiliation. "
    The Euphrates station is known in Iraq and is owned by the leader of the Wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim. But Hakim's "national wisdom" party denied reports of Saudi funding for the television station, according to Stratfor.
    The head of the former National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, earlier revealed his conditions to visit Saudi Arabia, two days after the end of the visit of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to Saudi Arabia and meet with Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
    "I refused to visit Saudi Arabia a while ago, unless I leave Bahrain and stop killing the oppressed people of Yemen, so I do not think about visiting Saudi Arabia," he said.
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported in a report last August that al-Hakim, the leader of the National Wisdom movement, intends to visit Saudi Arabia in the coming period to develop the prospects opened by Sadr's visit.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B0%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%AA-%D9%81%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A6/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:36 am