Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The wolves are still enveloping the disaster of the Iranian civil aircraft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The wolves are still enveloping the disaster of the Iranian civil aircraft Empty The wolves are still enveloping the disaster of the Iranian civil aircraft

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

The wolves are still enveloping the disaster of the Iranian civil aircraft

08/02 - 19/02/2018

The wolves are still enveloping the disaster of the Iranian civil aircraft %D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    A search for an Iranian passenger plane crashed on Sunday morning in the central province of Isfahan, a spokesman for the Iranian airline Asman said on Monday.
    Mohammad Tagi Tabatabay told Esna that it was not possible to determine by the hour whether all the passengers of the plane had died.
    "Given the special circumstances in the region, we are still unable to reach the scene, so we can not confirm the death of all passengers."
    The head of the National Security Committee Aladdin Borujerdi said that an Iranian passenger plane was heading from Tehran to the city of Yasuj south of the country fell, noting that it was carrying 59 passengers and 6 crew members.
    "The plane landed 20 minutes after taking off from Mehrabad airport in Tehran," he said.
    For his part, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said in a statement that "the tragic incident that caused us a lot of grief."
    "I express my sympathy to the families of the victims and my deepest condolences to the Iranian nation."

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:59 pm