Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for internationalization of the issue of corruption in Iraq and the formation of an int

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Deputy calls for internationalization of the issue of corruption in Iraq and the formation of an int Empty Deputy calls for internationalization of the issue of corruption in Iraq and the formation of an int

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 3:23 am

Deputy calls for internationalization of the issue of corruption in Iraq and the formation of an international coalition to combat it
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy bloc for change Hoshyar Abdullah, on Monday, the United Nations and the international community and embassies and diplomatic missions to disclose the money smuggled from Iraq and facilitate the recovery, stressing the need to internationalize the issue of corruption in Iraq and the formation of an international coalition to fight it, Previously formed to fight terrorism.
    He said in a statement received by "Iraq News", that "through my role as a deputy for the province of Sulaymaniyah, worked over the past years within the House of Representatives to move the file to retrieve money smuggled from Iraq in general and from the Kurdistan region in particular, and has always appealed to the federal executive to move this The dangerous and sensitive file that threatens the social security at the core, especially after the country has become on the brink of abyss due to economic crises and debt, and has become the Kurdistan region in the worst situation after the situation reached the absence of salaries of employees in light of the continued smuggling of oil of the region and the acquisition of revenues.
    "It is time to appeal to the international community, the United Nations, embassies, diplomatic missions and all the good people in the world to contribute to the recovery of Iraqi money smuggled from Iraq in general and from the Kurdistan region in particular, through the disclosure of accounts of corrupt officials."
    He stressed the "need to form an international coalition to combat corruption in Iraq, including the Kurdistan region, similar to the coalition, which was formed to combat terrorism, without internationalization of the issue of corruption in Iraq will be no solution on the horizon and will be able to future generations to obtain the most basic rights. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:49 am