Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: formation of "failed"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: formation of "failed" Empty Central Bank: formation of "failed"

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:11 am

Central Bank: formation of "failed"

Central Bank: formation of "failed" 6034

The governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, said on Monday that the composition failed as a currency according to the benchmarks and is not a store of value or a useful way to buy things. 
    "It has almost completely failed so far ... in the traditional aspects of money," Carney told students at the Regent University in London, "it's not a stockhouse because it's highly volatile, nobody uses it as a means of exchange." 
    Carney explained that the technology on which the world's most popular digital currency is based may be useful as a means of verifying financial transactions in a decentralized manner. 
    The British central bank governor also said sterling's moves were largely driven by financial speculation about Britain's exit from the EU and that British and European officials were working hard to reach an agreement on the transition before the end of March.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11204

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:53 am