Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Badr" requires increasing the salaries of the crowd and the allocation of funds for drought to pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Badr" requires increasing the salaries of the crowd and the allocation of funds for drought to pass Empty "Badr" requires increasing the salaries of the crowd and the allocation of funds for drought to pass

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:37 am

"Badr" requires increasing the salaries of the crowd and the allocation of funds for drought to pass the budget

10:15 - 20/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the "Badr" parliamentary bloc Mohammed Naji, on Tuesday, increase the salaries of members of the popular mobilization and inclusion of the provisions of risk to vote on the budget in 2018, indicating that the parliament decided to postpone its meeting for 10 days to resolve the controversial issues on the budget.
    Naji said in a statement to the information that "the budget must meet our demands, which we included within the amendments during the current period," noting that "Parliament postponed its meeting for 10 days for the purpose of resolving the controversial issues between the blocks in order to vote on the budget without any differences "He said.
    Naji added that "the budget must include the adjustment of the salaries of the popular crowd and the addition of the risk allocation to them, like their counterparts in the ministries of defense and the interior, as well as specialization degrees for graduates and the installation of contracts," stressing the need to "allocate a percentage of funds in the budget to address the drought crisis.
    The member of the Finance Committee of Parliament, MP Magda Tamimi had confirmed earlier to the / information / / the existence of a political consensus between the National Alliance and the coalition of forces to pass the budget during the next session of parliament. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm