Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey reports Abadi on a military operation in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Turkey reports Abadi on a military operation in northern Iraq Empty Turkey reports Abadi on a military operation in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:50 am

Turkey reports Abadi on a military operation in northern Iraq

22:25 - 19/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up
    Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim announced on Monday that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had informed him of a close military operation in the Kandil mountains to pursue the PKK.
    Yildirim said in response to journalists' questions on his return to Turkey from Germany after attending the Munich Security Conference that he had discussed in Munich with his Iraqi counterpart Haider Abadi about the possible operation at Mount Qandil. "We will fight in Qandil with our own capabilities," Yildirim said.
    "Abadi shares views with Turkey on the struggle it is waging against insurgents in Iraq and Syria," Yildirim said.
    "The Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi told me that the organization has not yet been completely eliminated and that some of the members of the organization are still continuing the training, especially in the south of the country and that they may be used in suicide attacks," said Abadi, expressing his understanding of the struggle we are waging against The PKK in northern Iraq and against its extension in Syria represented by YPG / PYD.
    "Our capabilities are sufficient to fight the fight against terrorism both in Qandil and other places. We have no problems in this regard and we can carry out this struggle by land and air. This is our right," he said. Iraq has no objections in this regard, nor does Iran have a negative attitude in this regard. "
    Yildirim pointed out that he provided Abadi with information on the olive branch operation initiated by the Turkish armed forces and units of the Free Syrian Army on January 20 to control the Syrian area of ​​Afrin.
    On the other hand, Yildirim said that Abadi proposed the opening of a new border port between Turkey and Iraq and that an agreement was reached in this regard as well as an agreement on a new pipeline for the transfer of oil between Iraq and Turkey. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:22 am