Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exhibition in Chicago for thumbnails of the effects of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exhibition in Chicago for thumbnails of the effects of Iraq Empty Exhibition in Chicago for thumbnails of the effects of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 1:24 am

Exhibition in Chicago for thumbnails of the effects of Iraq

Translated by Hamid Ahmed 

Under the title "Return", the Iraqi expatriate artist Michel Rakoutz is holding an exhibition of art sculptures in Chicago, representing Iraq's culture and heritage, as well as photographs of stolen artifacts from the Iraqi Museum.
    The project embodies a series of ideas that reflect violence and terrorist attempts to obliterate the country's cultural identity. The works of the artist Rakotz sculptures of antiques stolen from the Iraqi National Museum in 2003 and made of paper pulp newspapers and food cans and cans of soda soft technical manner, and his statues embody the tragedies that touched the Iraqi civilization. The exhibition was also marked by a sculpture representing the Ishtar Gate which was placed at the entrance to the exhibition made of plywood and adhesive plasters. 
    The artist's body is also a miniature of the Arc de Triomphe in Baghdad, which represents two arms carrying a sword and under helmets of dead soldiers, expressing the culture of war plagued by Iraqis since the time of the former regime.
    عن About: Hyper-large site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm