Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves project in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves project in Baghdad Empty Cabinet approves project in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 2:03 am

[size=30]Cabinet approves project in Baghdad[/size]
    21/02/2018 10:18 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trend Press / Baghdad
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Wednesday the approval of the Council of Ministers on the loan agreement for the project of water supply and sanitation in the capital Baghdad.
    A statement issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers obtained the "Trend Press" a copy of it, "The Council of Ministers, authorized the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Maher Hammad Johan Agency to sign the loan agreement for the project of water supply and sanitation in Baghdad to enter into force only after the adoption of the General Budget Law Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018 ".
    The statement said that "the decision of the Council of Ministers includes in this regard the preparation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the authorization document required in the name of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Agency in accordance with approved contexts and submitted to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:51 am