Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian industrial and trade delegation to visit Baghdad next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian industrial and trade delegation to visit Baghdad next month Empty Russian industrial and trade delegation to visit Baghdad next month

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 2:23 am

Russian industrial and trade delegation to visit Baghdad next month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Russian industrial and trade delegation will visit Baghdad next month, Iraqi Ambassador to Russia Haider Hadi said.
    "A Russian business delegation headed by Russian Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade will visit Baghdad mid-next month," Hadi was quoted as saying by the Russian news agency SPOTNEK, adding that "this visit will be important for the delegation."
    He added that "the delegation's visit comes to hold official meetings in Baghdad to introduce investment opportunities, and the possibilities to enter the market from Iraq."
    "The visit will be preceded by the seventh session of the Iraqi-Russian government committee to be held in Moscow next week," he said, adding that "Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari will lead an Iraqi delegation to Moscow."
    The Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee on October 25, 2017, held a meeting in the Russian capital Moscow headed by Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Iraqi side and Vice President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Rogozin on the Russian side in preparation for holding the seventh session of the Committee's work.
    Iraq is associated with historical relations with Russia dating back to the 1940s, when diplomatic relations were established between Iraq and the Soviet Union at the time, and Iraq later became one of the most important importers of Soviet military equipment, and developed these relations during the past years, especially in the field of investment in oil and electricity, Russian companies in licensing rounds to invest oil and gas in a number of Iraqi provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:22 am