Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Railways introduce a new system for its passengers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Railways introduce a new system for its passengers Empty Railways introduce a new system for its passengers

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 3:30 am

Railways introduce a new system for its passengers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The State Railways Company of Iraq has introduced a pre-booking system for all its main stations for passengers wishing to travel on their trains.
    "This comes within the directives of the Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Alami, the need to improve the rail transport services in the country through the development and provision of means of service to help citizens to seize and move through modern rail trains," said General Manager Salam Jabor Saloum in a press statement, .

He added that "this was an update of the achievements achieved by the company through record high figures last year in the transfer of passengers to reach more than 400,000 passengers were transferred from the central station in Baghdad to the Basra train station and vice versa through the southern governorates of Nasiriyah, Samawah, Diwaniyah and Hilla to be the volume of revenues achieved 4,390,154,600 Dinar".

He explained that "this system came down to the desire of citizens to facilitate the task of travel through pre-booking on the trains ascending and descending, where the departure from Baghdad daily and the first two flights will start at 7 pm and the second at 8 pm while trains depart from the Basra train station by two flights also , The first at 8 pm and the second at 9 pm, and the railway is always seeking to upgrade the reality of its services in the country. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:29 pm