Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the incident of Al-Hawija .. Abadi discussed with the US defense post-urging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the incident of Al-Hawija .. Abadi discussed with the US defense post-urging Empty After the incident of Al-Hawija .. Abadi discussed with the US defense post-urging

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 2:01 am

After the incident of Al-Hawija .. Abadi discussed with the US defense post-urging
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10:23 am (عدد المشاهدات 101)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]After the incident of Al-Hawija .. Abadi discussed with the US defense post-urging

Baghdad / Sky Press

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi discussed with US Assistant Secretary of Defense Robert Karem on Thursday the support and support of Washington for Iraq, while Karem offered his condolences over the incident in Hawija, which killed 27 people.

"Abadi met US Assistant Secretary of Defense Robert Karem and his delegation at his office in Baghdad and discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries, regional conditions and developments and US support for Iraq in the post-victory phase," the press office said.

"Abadi stressed during the meeting on the importance of ending conflicts in the region and the direction of construction," noting that "Iraq began the stage of construction and reconstruction after the great victories achieved by the organization of a preacher," according to the statement.

"The US Assistant Secretary of Defense, for his part, extended condolences to the Riyadh district of Hawija, which was carried out by members of the cells and sleeping pockets of Daash, against a number of popular mobilization fighters. He noted the continued support of the United States of America for Iraq, "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:38 pm