Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transfer Nasiriyah airport to the investment soon and its management reveals development facilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transfer Nasiriyah airport to the investment soon and its management reveals development facilities Empty Transfer Nasiriyah airport to the investment soon and its management reveals development facilities

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 3:28 am

Transfer Nasiriyah airport to the investment soon and its management reveals development facilities
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The administration of Nasiriyah civil airport, on Thursday, waiting for the transfer of the airport to an investment company to develop and expand its facilities.
    The director of the airport Haider Zamili told "Iraq News", that "the airport will be transferred to an investment company to take over the management and development according to the vision determined by the relevant authorities."
    "The development will include all the airport facilities, including the main terminal, and the expansion of transport lines from the airport and other vital facilities," Zamili said.
    On Sunday, January 21, 2018, the Iraqi Airways Company announced a significant increase in the number of its departures and arrivals at Nasiriyah International Airport. The flights included the launch of a fixed flight from Nasiriyah airport to Mashhad airport on Wednesday and another flight from Nasiriyah To Tehran airport with two flights on Sunday and Friday and other flights from Nasiriyah airport to Erbil airport on Monday as well as another flight from Nasiriyah airport to Baghdad International Airport on Sunday and Friday. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:36 am