Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi of the tribes of Basra: the province has been wronged for a long time and we will restore the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi of the tribes of Basra: the province has been wronged for a long time and we will restore the  Empty Abadi of the tribes of Basra: the province has been wronged for a long time and we will restore the

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 1:23 am

[ltr]Abadi of the tribes of Basra: the province has been wronged for a long time and we will restore the right[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-22 at 19:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during a meeting with a number of tribes, dignitaries and intellectuals in the province of Basra that the province was wronged for a long time, while promising to restore the right to it through the allocation of funds and going to the right place.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The province of Basra has been wronged for a long time and we will restore the right," he said, adding that "this will not only allocate funds but money to the right place to serve the people of Basra and the reconstruction of their province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And, that "the great victory has been achieved in the unity of the Iraqis must be preserved and not lost," noting that "the Iraqis made great sacrifices to achieve victory."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The leaders and commanders were competing with the fighters in the front lines and these tournaments should not be forgotten, and these heroes will remain the symbol of our pride and success," pointing out that "Iraq today is fully liberated and needs to unite everyone to rebuild and build and create economic development."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister, Haidar al-Abadi, today, that the province of Basra will have a large share in investment and projects and the provision of employment opportunities, which confirmed that there is a global trend to support Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:33 am