Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin Empty Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 1:43 am

[size=30]Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin[/size]
    23/02/2018 10:13 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin Font_decrease  Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin Font_enlarge
     Turkish army targets food convoy while entering Afrin Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20180223121817_692286462
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Turkish army bombarded food and medical aid convoy food coming to the city of Afrin, while the Syrian army artillery responded to sources of fire[/rtl]

[rtl]According to local sources, the bombing of the crossing "visit", which reaches the area of ​​Afrin Syrian areas of control after the entry of more popular forces to the city to help repel the Turkish aggression[/rtl]

[rtl]The Aleppo People's Protection Units announced that they had moved to Afrin to help repel the Turkish attack.[/rtl]

[rtl]The residents of the city gathered at Freedom Square in Afrin to receive the popular forces that entered Afrin.[/rtl]

[rtl]During the military escalation, the Turkish forces tried to block the entry of the Popular Forces into Afrin.[/rtl]

[rtl]The reception comes a day after the deployment of more than 400 fighters from the Popular Forces on the fighting fronts in the city.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:07 am