Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: "Su 57" will deter hostile aircraft over Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: "Su 57" will deter hostile aircraft over Syria Empty Russia: "Su 57" will deter hostile aircraft over Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:13 am

Russia: "Su 57" will deter hostile aircraft over Syria

20:44 - 22/02/2018

Russia: "Su 57" will deter hostile aircraft over Syria 1026412807-696x377
    Information / follow up
    The emergence of the Su-57 fighter jets in Syria could become a deterrent to the aircraft of neighboring countries flying periodically over the country, the head of the legal support committee for the development of Russian defense industries in the Russian Duma, Vladimir Gutniev, said. Without excluding the possibility of sending the latest fighters to Syria.
    "The emergence of new planes in Syria is a very correct step," Gutniev said in remarks carried by the Sputnik agency and the Associated Press. "It is important to test them in combat conditions and in conditions of confrontation."
    Gutniev said that the emergence of the latest Russian fighter jets in Syria would serve as a deterrent to the planes of other countries that fly periodically over Syrian territory.
    Earlier, the media reported, quoting social networks, that two fighter jets of the fifth generation "Su-57", and arrived at the Russian air force - the Russian space in Hameimim, which is now in the stage of flight tests, which were not adopted by the forces Armed Russian service in after.
    The S-57 (PKF) is a Russian fifth-generation fighter that Sukhoi has been developing since 1990 for the Russian air force. It is equipped with an entirely new type of aeronautics complex, with the first flight in 2010.
    Earlier, the head of the United Aircraft Building Corporation, Yuri Silosar, announced that the first batch of 12 aircraft should be delivered to Russian space-based power in 2019. 25

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 11:43 pm