Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America allocates $ 4 billion to expand bases in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America allocates $ 4 billion to expand bases in Syria Empty America allocates $ 4 billion to expand bases in Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:15 am

America allocates $ 4 billion to expand bases in Syria 

12:34 - 22/02/2018

America allocates $ 4 billion to expand bases in Syria %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A diplomatic document revealed Thursday that the United States intends to expand its military bases in areas where Kurdish forces are located in northern and eastern Syria.
    "The document comes within the framework of the plan to divide Syria, presented by the Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs, David Satterfield, during a meeting in Washington on the eleventh of last month representatives of the" Group ", the newspaper" Al Akhbar "reported in a report, Syria "American".
    "Satterfield told the audience that President Donald Trump decided to maintain an important military force in Syria, despite the defeat of" Dahesh, "and that the US administration allocated $ 4 billion a year to the operation, which Western sources say it will also spend on expanding US bases in the territories Which is controlled by the Kurds in particular, in Rumailan in the far east of Syria, and in Ain al-Arab (Kubani), on the Syrian-Turkish border. "
    "In support of the partition of Syria, the American group decided to confront Russia's political monopoly in determining the future of the political system in Syria by providing material and political support to Stephan de Mistura to strengthen the Geneva process in the face of Sochi," she said. On another field and process to counter the "Russian desire to reach a political solution." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:06 am