Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish army announced a new toll of the dead operation "olive branch"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish army announced a new toll of the dead operation "olive branch" Empty Turkish army announced a new toll of the dead operation "olive branch"

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:43 am

Turkish army announced a new toll of the dead operation "olive branch"
    Turkish army announced a new toll of the dead operation "olive branch" Irq_976540607_1519375012
    The head of the Turkish army announced on Friday the bombing of a convoy of about 40 vehicles, which was trying to enter the city of Afrin Syria, and spent the past 24 hours on 44 militants in the framework of the "olive branch."
    The Presidency said in a press statement, reported by the agency "Anatolia" Turkish, said that "1873 terrorists have been killed since the start of the (olive branch) in Afrin rural Syrian province of Aleppo."
    "The ground and air operations are continuing to liquidate the terrorists of the Baka Ka and Bd and the Afran."
    Since 20 January, the Turkish and Syrian Free Army Forces have been targeting the military positions of the Dahedash, BID, YPK and BK Ka networks, taking measures to avoid Civilians have suffered no damage.
    The Defense Ministry said earlier that 32 Turkish soldiers have been killed and 150 wounded since the start of the military operation.
    This comes at a time when popular forces entered Afrin by order of the Syrian government to address the Turkish attack.
    For his part, said Turkish Defense Minister Noureddine Ganikli, in commenting on the Syrian government's dispatch of popular forces to Afrin, north of Aleppo, "Anyone who supports terrorism will be our target."
    "The armed groups sent by the Syrian regime to Afrin have no ability to change the result of the fight against terrorism that we are carrying out in that region at all, and will not have it."
    "If someone is on the side of terrorism there in any way, it will not remove our struggle against terrorism, it will not weaken us and will not deter us," he said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93272

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:31 am