Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian warnings of a foreign move to target the security of Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iranian warnings of a foreign move to target the security of Iraq Empty Iranian warnings of a foreign move to target the security of Iraq

Post by rocky Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:45 am

[size=30]Iranian warnings of a foreign move to target the security of Iraq[/size]
25/02/2018 10:03 | Number of readings:
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Trend Press / Continue

[rtl]The Iranian Foreign Ministry warned on Saturday that "foreign forces will move to target Iraq's security in the next stage and then go to Iran . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"All that foreign forces are aiming at is targeting Syria and stealing from it, then moving towards Iraq in the next stage and targeting its security, then going to Iran and working to destabilize the security in it, which results in no," ministry spokesman Bahram Qassimi said in a statement. Stability and insecurity in the region as a whole ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "trust has seen a significant decline in the performance of the US administration at the global level," noting that "Trump is the character of a broker or trader, or in a beautiful statement a good businessman or just a mediator who is good not to play on the dollar, Seeks to establish world peace and security . "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:07 am