Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade imports food for the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade imports food for the ration card Empty Trade imports food for the ration card

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 2:06 am

[size=30]Trade imports food for the ration card[/size]
    26/02/2018 10:16 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Company for grain trade in the Ministry of Commerce, "the arrival of three vessels to the southern ports loaded with thousands of tons of US wheat for the ration card and within the contracts of the ministry to supply this article.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Director General of the company, Naeem Al-Maksousi, said in a press statement that four other ships loaded with wheat, American and Australian dairies and Argentine and American rice were expected to arrive at the port to check their safety and suitability for consumption. And then unloaded and loaded to the sites of the company in the provinces of the country and within the marketing plan prepared for these vessels after the results of the examination.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the steamship ships and according to the position on 21/2  unloading is the vessel (SEA RISING) loaded with more than (50) thousand tons American wheat and the ship (ATLANTIC HORIZON) loaded with more than (51) thousand tons American wheat and the ship (STAR ​​DANAI loaded with (52500) tons of American wheat The other ships expected to arrive are the ship (NAVIOS ASTERRIKS) loaded with (50) thousand tons American wheat and the ship (SFLTRENT) loaded with more than (31) thousand tons of American rice and the ship (CMBKRISTINE) Tonnes of Orguanese and PEDHOULASFIGHTER loaded with 52,500 tons of Australian wheat. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:09 pm