Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby Empty The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby

Post by rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 2:07 am

[size=30]The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby[/size]
25/02/2018 12:59 | Number of readings:
font size:  The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby Font_decrease  The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby Font_enlarge
 The European Central Bank expects a bank collapse nearby Thumbnail.php?file=39dc3f7c3497427183afcb1c4c09b48c_894027044
[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The European Central Bank has warned of the risk of collapse of Egypt, the third largest bank of Latvia, after the freezing of payments to him following charges of Washington involved in money laundering .[/rtl]

[rtl]The bank said in a statement that due to the significant decline in liquidity, it is likely that the bank, "ABV", unable to meet its debts and other obligations with maturity of payment .[/rtl]

[rtl]The central bank announced this week that it would freeze payments to the Latvian bank, a new shock to Latvia's financial sector after central bank governor Ilymaris Rimishev was barred from continuing his duties amid accusations of bribery .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The bank did not have sufficient funds available immediately to carry out the withdrawal of deposits before the deposit guarantee fund began distributing dividends, " the statement said .[/rtl]

[rtl]Last week, the US Treasury Department considered ABL to be "an institution that is a major source of money laundering concern," accusing it of being linked to North Korea's weapons program .[/rtl]

[rtl]Latvian police announced Friday they had begun investigating allegations related to money laundering .[/rtl]

[rtl]But ABL defended itself, insisting it had raised 1.36 billion euros ($ 1.67 billion) to support its liquidity, saying it was "quite adequate for the bank to complete payments and fulfill all its obligations to its customers, but it did not give the opportunity to do so for political reasons " .[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, Prime Minister of Latvia Maris Kosineskis that his country "has taken steps to fight money laundering in recent days," but acknowledged that "the procedures were not enough, to end this practice in the financial sector . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The relevant entities in Latvia work closely with each other and with our international partners, including the European Central Bank and the United States, " the BNS news agency quoted him as saying .[/rtl]

[rtl]"I am convinced of the stability of Latvia's financial sector and the ability to take major steps to ensure that the banking sector maintains its reputation . "[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 11:04 pm