Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Real Estate Bank opens its branch in Mosul after its liberation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul -  The Real Estate Bank opens its branch in Mosul after its liberation Empty The Real Estate Bank opens its branch in Mosul after its liberation

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 5:24 am

The Real Estate Bank opens its branch in Mosul after its liberation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The real estate bank has reopened its branch in the city of Mosul to support the reconstruction of the city, home to nearly 2 million people, after it was destroyed by the fighting against the terrorist "Da'ash".
    "Loans will be granted for the construction, purchase or rehabilitation of residential units," said Saifuddin Mohammed, the bank's director, in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News.
    The real estate bank closed its branch when a terrorist junta in June 2014 controlled the city, most of whose buildings were turned into rubble by battles to regain control.
    Some 21,500 homes were completely destroyed or damaged in the city, which was the capital of Daash, during the battles led by Iraqi forces and ended with the expulsion of al-Dawash in July.
    According to the United Nations Housing Program, damage to the housing sector represents nearly a fifth of the damage caused by years of bloody violence in Iraq.
    Waiting for a large number of Mosul residents has prompted reconstruction to begin after they have been tired of waiting for government aid.
    The government welcomed the Kuwait Reconstruction Conference, in which Iraqi officials said the country needed $ 88 billion, including $ 22 billion in the short term, to secure the reconstruction of damaged homes and infrastructure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:43 pm