Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Committee: Stop the deductions of salaries of employees and retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Committee: Stop the deductions of salaries of employees and retirees Empty Economic Committee: Stop the deductions of salaries of employees and retirees

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 3:06 am

Economic Committee: Stop the deductions of salaries of employees and retirees
    February 27 2018 09:54 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Najib Najib[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary to stop the deductions of salaries of employees and retirees imposed by the government for not based on a legal cover, noting that the decision to stop the promotion of the four-year vacation was over by the end of that law. 

Committee member Najeeb Najib said that "Parliament addressed the Council of Ministers on the illegal continuation of the deduction of 3.8% of the salaries of employees and retirees, will be recovered what was deducted in the months of January and February of this year," pointing to (the issuance of a letter from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to stop Those deductions). 

On the suspension of the promotion of the four-year vacation for employees Najib said that (the suspension of leave came after the issuance of special instructions on this because of the end of the previous budget law).

She added that (the same text was included in the budget this year, which gives the employee leave for five years), excluded (vote on the budget during the current session). 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:54 am