Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem Empty The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 1:47 am

[size=30]The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem[/size]
    28/02/2018 10:35 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem Font_decrease  The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem Font_enlarge
     The Zionist occupation destroys a fuel station and agricultural facilities in Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20180228102815_779388538
    Trend Press / Agencies

[rtl]Bulldozers belonging to the Zionist occupation authorities, accompanied by a military force, early Wednesday morning, the walls of the authority, and agricultural facilities, and fuel filling stations in the town of Hazma, northeast of occupied Jerusalem .[/rtl]

[rtl]According to local sources, the demolition coincided with the severe military siege imposed by the enemy authorities on the town for more than three weeks in the context of the policy of collective punishment carried out by the entity against the population in the town.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:56 am