Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To start the rehabilitation of the distillation towers project for the Samawa refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - To start the rehabilitation of the distillation towers project for the Samawa refinery Empty To start the rehabilitation of the distillation towers project for the Samawa refinery

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 am

To start the rehabilitation of the distillation towers project for the Samawa refinery
    February 28 2018 11:45 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The General Company for Design and Implementation of Projects started on Wednesday, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, in the work of rehabilitating the distillation towers project for the Samawah refinery.

The company's general manager, Hadi Glob Al-Abboudi, said in a statement that the rehabilitation works are being carried out for the Russian company IMPA under the contract with them, adding that the works include rehabilitation and replacement of the main distillation tanks, kerosene removal towers, diesel fuel, Remove old trays for towers and install new trays.

Al-Abboudi said that the implementation of the project works by the engineering and technical staff working in the company and in favor of the Central Refinery Company / Samawa refinery with a capacity of 10000 barrels / day, pointing out that the company has the potentials and is ready to implement various infrastructure projects and construction projects.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm