Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister announces Iraq's readiness to resume the pumping of oil through Kirkuk pipeline to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister announces Iraq's readiness to resume the pumping of oil through Kirkuk pipeline to the  Empty Oil Minister announces Iraq's readiness to resume the pumping of oil through Kirkuk pipeline to the

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 2:56 am

Oil Minister announces Iraq's readiness to resume the pumping of oil through Kirkuk pipeline to the port of Ceyhan
    March 01 2018 09:48 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Minister of Oil Jabbar Ali Hussein Al - Allaibi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

Oil Minister Abdul-Jabbar al-Luaibi announced the readiness of Iraq to resume pumping oil through Kirkuk pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan in agreement with the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

"The ministry's doors are open to international oil companies to participate in and contribute to the investment projects for the rehabilitation of oil pipelines, the establishment of refineries, the investment of gas and the rehabilitation of infrastructure," Al-Allaibi said during a meeting with Russian Vice President of the Russian Rosneft Company, Didier Kasimiro.

"The ministry, in an effort to increase the volume of financial revenues," is ready to resume the pumping of crude oil through the Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline in agreement with the region. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:48 pm