Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Council: 600 trucks operated in the province in different and strange ways

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala Council: 600 trucks operated in the province in different and strange ways Empty Diyala Council: 600 trucks operated in the province in different and strange ways

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Mar 2018, 9:26 am

Diyala Council: 600 trucks operated in the province in different and strange ways
    March 02 2018 06:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ali Al Daini[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The head of Diyala provincial council Ali al-Daini said on Friday that 600 trucks are working in smuggling in the province, in strange and different ways. 

Daini said in a statement that "smugglers not only smuggled through customs, but came in modern and strange ways to smuggle food and fruit and even prohibited items from the customs to the province of Diyala or through to other provinces." 

He added that "smuggling routes are through the smuggling of large trucks loaded with goods from the customs outlets through the roads of Nismia to certain areas, to be transferred to medium-load trucks called locally Kantr being small size not subject to customs, in order to be later into the markets of Diyala or Transport and smuggling to other provinces. "

Daini stressed that "smuggling operations are very large, as there are about 600 trucks Canter to transport goods smuggled from the customs on a daily basis, according to available information, especially as it is supported by influential parties," calling on the government "to intervene and stop what happens as soon as possible "He said. 

The Diyala Council had earlier warned of the smuggling operations that occur in the province, while he stressed that the treasury of the state lose one billion dinars a day because of those operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:21 am