Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15 Empty Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:00 am

[size=30]Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15[/size]
    02/03/2018 07:56 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15 Font_decrease  Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15 Font_enlarge
     Occupied Palestine: The number of casualties in the confrontations at the borders of Gaza to 15 Thumbnail.php?file=manar_06879830015200085412_484044088
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Palestinian medical sources reported that the number of casualties in the confrontations with the occupation at the border of Gaza in the Friday of the anger of the 13 rose to 15 injuries.

Clashes erupted east of Khan Younis, Deir al-Balah, Gaza and Jabalia after Friday prayers, during which the Israeli soldiers fired live bullets, rubber bullets and tear gas canisters, resulting in bullets and suffocation.

According to Health Ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qadra, seven civilians were moderately wounded east of Khan Younis by Israeli occupation forces. Four Palestinians were wounded in the east of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip. East of Gaza.

It is noteworthy that clashes erupt every Friday on the border strip of the sector, in the context of popular activities rejecting the US decision announced by Donald Trump on December 6 as Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and his intention to transfer his embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:04 am