Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US stresses trade concerns with China after Trump announced plans to impose tariffs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US stresses trade concerns with China after Trump announced plans to impose tariffs Empty US stresses trade concerns with China after Trump announced plans to impose tariffs

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:17 am

US stresses trade concerns with China after Trump announced plans to impose tariffs

US stresses trade concerns with China after Trump announced plans to impose tariffs 6281

Senior US officials have confirmed concerns over the US trade deficit
     with China, free market access and unfair treatment faced by US companies on the second day of talks with China's top advisor to President Xi Jinping at the White House on Friday .
    Liu He met US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin, US Trade Representative Robert Leahyzer and White House Chief Economic Adviser Gary Cohen after a similar meeting with the three on Thursday .
    Their second day of talks came amid rising economic tensions with Beijing and fears of a trade war after President Donald Trump announced plans to impose tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum, prompting trading partners to threaten retaliation and plunge stock markets .
    "We have had frank talks," a White House spokeswoman said .
    " We expressed our concern about the trade deficit and lack of reciprocity for US companies and issues related to technology transfer and barriers to free market access in China ."
    "We will remain ready to exchange ideas on how to resolve these concerns, " she said.
    Trump spoke defiantly on Friday and said trade wars were easy to win after the EU raised the prospect of countermeasures. France said the cartoons were unacceptable and urged Trump to exercise restraint.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:59 am