Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary defense reveals the details of the decision to reinstate their contracts for servi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary defense reveals the details of the decision to reinstate their contracts for servi Empty The parliamentary defense reveals the details of the decision to reinstate their contracts for servi

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:46 am

The parliamentary defense reveals the details of the decision to reinstate their contracts for service 

10:44 - 03/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Security and Defense Committee, the parliamentary, on Saturday, details of the draft resolution to restore the retired contracts of the security forces for service, indicating that the decision to return will include 50 thousand members in all security services during the current year.
     A member of the Committee Iskandar and Tut in a statement to / information / "The Committee on Security and Defense raised the proposal to reinstate their contracts from the security forces to serve the Finance Committee for inclusion in the budget this year during today's meeting."
     He added that "the decision includes the return of 50 thousand members who broke their contracts between 2014 and 2017 and fugitives within the specific conditions set by a specialized committee within the committees in the security ministries."
    "The terms of return stipulate that the associate provided one of the martyrs of his family during the recent battles or was injured during the battles of liberation or subjected to pressure by the commanders of the units and stay for a long time during the fighting without taking a rest."
     He pointed out that "the political blocs grouped to pass the resolution and oblige the government to redress that segment in the coming days," explaining that "the decision will be binding on the government immediately after the completion of the vote on the budget and ratification." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 1:24 am