Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thursday, an official holiday on the occasion of Ashura (PFP)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thursday, an official holiday on the occasion of Ashura (PFP)  Empty Thursday, an official holiday on the occasion of Ashura (PFP)

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 am

Thursday, an official holiday on the occasion of Ashura (PFP)

Yesterday at 4:26 pm

BAGHDAD - morning
     announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on Thursday, an official holiday on the occasion of the tenth of Muharram. According to a statement of the General Secretariat received "morning," a copy of it, that "on Thursday, November 14 will be an official holiday in the state institutions all on the occasion of the tenth of Muharram . "The country has seen in the tenth of Muharram commemorate the martyrdom of the tribe of the Prophet and the master of martyrs Imam Hussein (AS), as head believers from every corner of the province of Karbala, in order to visit the shrines of Imam Hussein and his brother Abu al Fadl al Abbas (peace be upon them).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:04 am