Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Hello friends -

Have you wanted to grow your nest egg faster to fulfill your family's dreams? Maybe you own an IRA, a 401K, maybe even a few stocks and mutual funds. Or maybe you're just starting...

Take a few moments to explore a simple program which can accelerate and even turbocharge your wealth growth to reach your dreams!

http://Styles.CTSoft.io

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

It's Time!! Early adoption to CTSoft.

Neno
Admin
Admin

It's Time!! Early adoption to CTSoft.

Post by Neno on Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

If your reading this then you are connected to me thru one avenue or another rather it be Neno's Place (my long time community board), FaceBook, A Teamster, thru Messenger Group Chats, Email, Life Long Connections, or Other Programs we have done in the past. No matter how below is something I believe is time for you to look at with a more serious mind.

Hello to ALL!

I'll start with IT'S TIME!

Friends, Connections, I wanna share with you information on something most of us probably thought we would never be able to do, Trade! Not the Stock Market, the Forex, Not Margin Treading, or Future Trading, but Trend Trading in the revolutionary world of Crypto Currencies. I hope you continue to read as I am telling you it is worth it.

Most of you know I work for a living and have always dabbled in things that possibly were promising and always a good option until I stopped a few years ago and just remained focused on my community board Neno's Place.

About a year and 1/2 ago I finally started entertaining the crypto world after some friends made a killing on it and since I passed on the Godfather of all coins bitcoin back in 2008, I even allowed a section for it on my community board and still didn't entertain the thought what a huge mistake I made. If I had just invested $1000.00 back then, I would have way over $100,000,000.00 today.

Oh Well, Right? LOL, so, the past year and 1/2 I started investing for long term holding with MLM Crypto companies (OneLife, IPN, & CoinMD) and it has been great as far as increasing my volume of coins held even tho these 3 companies have a awesome vision and yes, if they work I am set along with many others. To tell the truth, I hate the work involved with a mlm but it is rewarding and can be a awesome residual return. As for me I rolled all residuals back into coins which is why I hold 23 different coins about $23,000.00 worth. Now read on!

The problem with what I have done is the term HODL which means "Hold For Dear Life". This is great but the HODL can be for a long time take bitcoin for instance, if I HODL in 2008 today is 10 years later 2018 but, well worth over $100,000,000.00 I do appreciate all my leanings and work and those I involved for their future but now, I have been shown something I thing you all (ALL!) will be interested in., it is called TREND TRADING.

Trend Trading is a term used by traders in other markets when they invest in the trending of the that market they are following. This has made many millionaires but with a lot of analyst and research and I am talking hours up on hours. Now I know you have heard of BOTS and Software programs out there that people sell that claim they are helpful tools for traders and I am sure they are in many ways that help.

What if I could show you a system that has a algorithm with a 15 year back ground with in the stock market and the Forex and for the last 4 years been designed for the crypto trading arena, would you be interested?
What if I said this software takes all the know how, the emotions, the time consumed, out of the equation would you listen to me?
What if I said, you would have total training for those that wanted to do more then I and get your system for free?
What If I said, you could earn for the system (different from the trading) and use the money if you liked to trade with?

Friends, I have that let me explain a little more in detail. This software is sold at a $10,000.00 2 year subscription for use (includes Crypto Currencies & Forex). Since I did those 3 MLM's I mentioned above I have meet some of the top people in the industry of entrepreneurs that has enabled me to be a part of a group (especially this one guy) that has been friends with the designer of the software for over 10 years. He has talked Blake (the designer) into allowing a AFFILIATE Program (NOT A MLM) in sharing the use of his software.  There are different levels of use for this software at different monthly cost the cheapest being $400.00 a month for Daily and Weekly Signals which is where I am starting out, working my way to the Intra Signals (15, 30, 60, 120, 240, minute signals) at $250.00 extra. See I work all week so the Daily and Weekly signals work for me right now.

I have been paper trading the system with 100% accuracy and ready to trade real money. In the future after getting the Intra added and I can trade  all day (not having to work a day job) I will get into the whole package maybe including Forex, time will tell but I want to show you now how to get it for free.

This is not a have too but let's say you do as me with the $400.00 level and share it eventually with 4 or you share it with 2 and they share it with 2, then your systems monthly is covered like mine is today as I have shared it with 4 and they have shared it with others too. You can stop right there if you like and just trade with your software signals, no emotions, no mlming, just following the signals of the software, set your trades, and go on about your day.

Now I said it is a affiliate program, it is, it is a 2X2 meaning like right above the 2 you got and they got each, covers your $400.00 cause you get 25% of those you shared too and 10% of those they shared too pluse the company adds $20 to cover the balance. This is all based on all in the $400.00 subscription, if they do the $650.00 or even the whole enchilada $850.00 then you have extra you can trade with or put in your pocket.

The cool thing about this affiliate program is everybody is in a straight line straight down one under the other thru infinity which is called a powerline. What happens here is the company CTSoft is gonna pay out a bonus to this Powerline meaning where ever you set, the bottom 10% the middle, or where ever you'll earn from this bonus every month as long as you shared it with just 2 people and they subscribe to a subscription.  The top 10% is the highest bonus pool at 20% so say there is 1000 people using the system, the top 100 is the top 10%. Say there is 10,000 people using the system, then the top 1000 is the top 10% Now you are seeing why I am saying it is time, it is time to make a decision and roll with me.

Once you enroll with my link you will get a email with more instructions including your own link to share with your connections. I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this ASAP! WE (CTSoft LLC) is brand new and we are still building the back office and the Affiliate site which should be ready next week. What we have ready is very generic but is ready to take enrollment now and the trend trading software is ready to go so you can start trading and attending all meetings for learning the system, IT IS EASY!

I am gonna stop here and list all my credentials below and stating, "Guys, everything has been put into my portfolio as I move forward with the trend trading software", I will share some other things I am learning to do once we go one on one, ever heard of Arbitrage"?

Instructions for you:

1.       Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.       Use my ID# 1008001
3.       You enter your my ID# on page 2 in the middle of the page
4.       On page 3, you will confirm you are enrolling with me (Tommy Styles)

5.       On page 4, you will receive their own ID#
6.       You can immediately repeat the above process with your contacts
7.       While you will see your personalized website address, it will not be functional for another week or so
a.       [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tools available NOW to help you share CTSoft, and to help you learn how to profit from using your subscription:
1.       Ten-minute live introductory phone call every weekday at 1:00P EST: 563-999-1495
2.       Thirty minute recorded webinar at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To learn how to use your software to manage and maximize your crypto currency portfolio
1.       Recordings posted at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After You Join:

2.       Live 1-hour training zoom cast every Tues and Thurs evening at 9:00P EST

3.       Live 15-30 min “Breakfast with Traders” at 9:00AM EST Mon – Wed – Fri morning on Zoom

4.       All Zoom casts at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with meeting ID XXX-XXX-XXXX (You'll receive number in your email after joining)

We’re gaining’ on it!
That's It Guys,
Tommy Styles
972-768-9772
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Neno on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged Two Titles)
Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: It's Time!! Early adoption to CTSoft.

Post by Neno on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 10:43 am

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 14 Apr 2018, 8:04 am

I know a couple people that just finished at Draper University this past week. This venture capitalist called for a $10,000 Bitcoin back in 2014 when BTC was $300. He was spot on then. Look what NEW PRICE TARGET. TIM DRAPER has set for Bitcoin. I will be sharing CTSoft with everyone I know as a tool with a education to get you in a position to do this. Cause we can all become very wealthy that is, if we stay the course. My links are coming soon in that last email I will send!

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 10:48 am

Ok gang you that are following the info I post here I've pulled over on the side of the road to get you this info. You that are already members to me thru the back door you already know.

Ok Steve just put this video together that will be in our completed back offices soon it's intro.CTSoft.io It's 19 minutes long and highly advising YOU to view it. It's about to get even more serious with many evaulating the system coming on board. I even have my longtime dinar dealer looking in who has 178,000 clients.

Now on Mondays and Wednesdays you that are not members can attend a open zoom cast. Stick around after the 10 to 15 minute presentation for live chat on video with us and the CEO.

I'm getting very close to moving on gang, love to take you with me.

MMondays & Wednesdays

CTSoft LLC
Trended Trader

8 pm CST Zoom.us
562-954-1157
(Open Zoom)

Just go to Zoom.us and use the number above as your id I will see you tonight.

Reach me at text/call
972-768-9772
rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 12:10 pm

Thanks neno, i have enough with the dinar
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 5:59 pm

2 hours till the open zoom cast.
Franky
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Post by Franky on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 10:25 pm

Thanks Neno .... I have enough too, in fact I totally can't even come close anymore to get it all done! it just keeps getting bigger and bigger! exciting times!! ;)
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 6:23 am

It's all good! Only info!!
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 28 Apr 2018, 10:17 pm

Alright this link should be working now. Last email will be coming next week.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 8:50 pm

Hello,

Going to keep this part short and sweet to the point. This is the last email I said I would send to everyone once my website was ready and it is and, it holds all the information in a very professional setup that anyone that is interested will be able to read and learn from the websites information. If you need to contact me all my information is on the websites front top left. That's it unless you wanna read further below the link.

Ok for those that may read further I am placing this email on all my boards and social media closed and private groups. the above information says it all and now it is time for me to move on with what I do. I truly hope anyone connected to me in anyway gives the above linked website a real read as I already know what it can and will do for anyone that does. 

Now on these groups I post too including all those crypto groups, everything I have done to this point has lead to what I am doing with the future. All my investments are what they are and are all available now to be used as the trender software leads me to do with them. I am no longer into the HODL of Holding Crypto for Dear Life. I am very proud and happy what is next with the trender.

Now I am into the Opportunity of the software and moving my marketing off line as I have informed and shared online from the start to all I am connected too in anyway we are. It's time for the next phase for me. Now I will continue to update in a couple places one being my long time community board nenosplace.com and the other is my members together with me in our private places. I will mainly only be updating recordings  of our Videos. Anyone can join my community board to follow that  if they like and not a member of the trender yet. Also my community board covers the Iraq/Dinar information for years, so enjoy that and those members.

That's pretty much it so I wish everyone receiving and reading this a happy life and to continue to get educated in what ever your desires be. 

Tommy
(Internet - Neno)

PS: Almost forgot, if you ever wanna attend a open call for non members we do this on live zoom at 8pm Central every Monday and Wednesday evenings. Just got to Zoom.us and enter ID# 562-954-1157
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Thu 17 May 2018, 9:30 pm

AWESOME Members Training tonight. We got a sneak peak at the future of CTSoft with the Stocks, ETF's, Futures, and Metals. It was so freaking cool that I know my future education where it will be.

Recording, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 21 Sep 2018, 12:43 pm