Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Egyptian parliament is a list of 50 media "inciting"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Egyptian parliament is a list of 50 media "inciting" Empty The Egyptian parliament is a list of 50 media "inciting"

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Mar 2018, 2:44 am

The Egyptian parliament is a list of 50 media "inciting"

11:01 - 04/03/2018

The Egyptian parliament is a list of 50 media "inciting" %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Egyptian newspaper Al-Youm Al-Sabaa published Sunday a list of Western newspapers and satellite channels that it described as "inciting against Egypt." The list includes some 50 Western newspapers and newspapers, The Economist, the Guardian and the Middle East Monitor.
    The House of Representatives Culture and Information Committee began preparing a list of foreign newspapers and satellite channels that used to attack Egypt and spread lies and rumors about the situation inside it since the June 30 revolution. The list includes "media outlets that have full pages and programs that will attack the Egyptian state continuously. Without being based on valid information or hard evidence. "
    The Secretary of the Committee on Information and Culture of the House of Representatives, «Nader Mustafa», is currently preparing for a complete list of more than 50 newspapers and satellite and an international organization, distributed to the State Information Service and media institutions of the state and the names of newspapers and satellite channels that used to attack Egypt in years Last.
    Mustafa pointed out that the SIS has played a major role in tackling the Zubayda incident on the BBC, but that efforts should be made among all institutions to counter this vicious attack from the Western media, he said.
    Mustafa added that the list includes a number of Western newspapers and satellite channels. The Guardian, The Economist, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Amnesty International, Middle East Monitor, Deutsche Welle, France 24, as well as a number of organizations Such as Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm