Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crackdown calls on the government not to challenge the budget to add some paragraphs

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The crackdown calls on the government not to challenge the budget to add some paragraphs Empty The crackdown calls on the government not to challenge the budget to add some paragraphs

Post by rocky Sun 04 Mar 2018, 6:55 am

The crackdown calls on the government not to challenge the budget to add some paragraphs

15:44 - 04/03/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
A member of the House of Representatives Mohamed Elkash, on Sunday, the government not to challenge the budget, especially after the addition of parliamentary privileges to some segments.
"The House of Representatives and during the recent amendments added some paragraphs containing the privileges of some segments and voted on those amendments by budget."
He added that "these paragraphs were added after the arrival of the budget from the government," calling on them to "not to challenge them and make the budget pass to run the country's affairs."
At the same time denied al-Wakash "the existence of any agreement between the National Alliance and the Union of forces to pass the budget and marginalization of the Kurds," noting that "the National and the forces entered the meeting not to repeat the scenario of 2014 and keep Iraq from Wen budget.
The House of Representatives voted on Saturday on the budget of 2018 amid the province of the Kurds and threatened to withdraw from the political process

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 7:09 pm