Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of passing the bill "mined"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy warns of passing the bill "mined" Empty Deputy warns of passing the bill "mined"

Post by rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:18 am

Deputy warns of passing the bill "mined"

10:51 - 05/03/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
Warned the MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, Monday, the passage of the draft law on sports clubs in the House of Representatives, noting that the law "Mglm" many irregularities.
"The bill is amalgamated with a lot of paragraphs that are contrary to international regulations, and there are intersections between the parliamentary committee and the ministry on the implementation of the law, which has negative repercussions on the overall Iraqi sport," Sahlani said in a statement received.
He added that "the club membership in accordance with the 1986 Act to the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and the law was amended later in 1988, and therefore the approval of the current project leads to the cancellation of the amendment and the return of clubs association with a government agency, and this contrary to the Olympic Charter, which requires the independence of clubs and non-dependence on any party.
Al Sahlani explained that "the auditing of club data is the responsibility of the general body of the club and not of the Ministry of Youth, and this is a controversial point of restricting the work of the sports sector," stressing that "the draft law includes the exclusion clause for a category other than the membership of the General Assembly in clubs, Another of the presence of social and academic figures sports contributed to support clubs and develop their capabilities. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 12:26 am