Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court appeals appeals on election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court appeals appeals on election law Empty Federal Court appeals appeals on election law

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:20 am

Federal Court appeals appeals on election law

10:28 - 05/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Federal Supreme Court handed down verdicts against unconstitutionality of the first and second amendments of the House of Representatives elections law.
    "The Federal Supreme Court held its session on 5/3/2018 and considered cases to challenge the unconstitutionality of the first and second amendments of the law of the elections of the Council of Representatives," spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement.
    Samuk added that "the plaintiffs for the claim of unconstitutionality were based on the lack of a quorum in the two sessions on the first and second amendments, and on the other was the challenge to the second amendment to the violation of the Constitution."
    The spokesman said that "the court stated in the judgment that the issue of quorum was achieved in the meetings of the first and second amendments, and was based on an official document can only be challenged by fraud."
    "The ruling confirmed that the amendments are a legislative option for the House of Representatives on the basis of the provisions contained in Article (49 / III) the Constitution, and then the Court responded to these appeals for not based on the basis of the Constitution." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:25 am