Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli police: the process of running in Acre was carried out with "national motives"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli police: the process of running in Acre was carried out with "national motives" Empty Israeli police: the process of running in Acre was carried out with "national motives"

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:46 am

Israeli police: the process of running in Acre was carried out with "national motives"
    Israeli police: the process of running in Acre was carried out with "national motives" Irq_1102797104&max_width=300
    Israeli police announced that the operation in the northern Israeli city of Acre, in which two soldiers, a border guard and one civilian were wounded, was carried out "on national grounds."
    "Investigation into the circumstances of the incident, as well as the evidence and evidence collected, indicate that it was a nationally motivated terrorist incident," police said.
    She added that she managed to identify the culprit, who was reported to be an Arab citizen of the city of Shfaram, but gave no further details.
    The police statement came after reports that the justification for the incident summarized the driver's anger after a fine was fined after violating traffic laws.
    "The driver was fined $ 290 because of the corner of his vehicle in a parking lot for the disabled," said an eyewitness at the scene, according to the Times of Israel newspaper. "He got angry on his way to the sidewalk and hit a light signal and some bushes.
    In addition, the victim's car hit the first victim outside the market in the city of Acre, before continuing on its way towards the train station to hit the other two victims, before an armed soldier opened fire at the driver.
     ]

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93896

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:29 pm