Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington confirms no country is exempt from new tariffs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Washington confirms no country is exempt from new tariffs Empty Washington confirms no country is exempt from new tariffs

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:47 am

Washington confirms no country is exempt from new tariffs
    confirms - Washington confirms no country is exempt from new tariffs Irq_1340105127_1520194300
    BAGHDAD - US President George W. Bush's adviser on trade issues Peter Navarro said there were no exemptions for any country on US-imported steel and aluminum imports.
    "There will be special cases where we will need exemptions to develop trade," the president's adviser told ABC television on Sunday.
    As US Trade Secretary Wilbur Ross said in the same context: "I have not yet heard that Trump talked about specific exemptions."

"The total value of the taxes we will impose is about $ 9 billion a year, which is 1 percent of the economy, so the belief that this will eliminate many jobs and raise prices is wrong," Ross said.

He also said that President Trump "listened to all parties and made his decision," describing the decision as "strong, courageous and right."

The comments are in the direction of Trump, which has announced recently that next week he plans to announce a 25 percent import duty on steel imports to the United States, under a "comprehensive resolution that does not include exemptions."

The president's adviser also pointed out that these customs taxes will not affect the US economy in general and the presidential decision will not pose risks to thousands of jobs as some think.

Trump's sudden decision angered many of the world's countries with trade ties with the United States, such as EU countries, China and others.

British Prime Minister Teresa Mae said in a telephone interview on Sunday that she expressed deep concern over the impending announcement by the White House of taxes on steel and aluminum.

For his part, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker expressed deep regret over the intentions of the European Union Trump, noting that "the Union will not sit motionless and will defend firmly on his interests will not allow Washington to expose thousands of European jobs to retreat." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93893

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm