Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect? Empty Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect?

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 8:02 am

[size=30]Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect?[/size]
    05/03/2018 02:51 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]"The decision of the Finance Committee Ahmed Hama, on Monday, the sending of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, a letter to the Kurdish parliamentarians informed them of the readiness of salaries of officials of the ministries of health and education in the region, indicating that Abadi called on the Kurdish deputies to find a suitable way to receive and distribute salaries transparently and just .[/rtl]

[rtl]Hama said in a press statement that "a member of the Finance Committee Jabbar Abadi personally contacted me and informed me of a letter from Prime Minister Haider Abadi confirms the readiness of salaries of officials of the Ministries of Health and Education in the Kurdistan region for delivery," noting that "Abadi assured me that the amounts are under hand and ready To send at any time ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the Prime Minister called us through the letter to find a way to send the amounts and delivery to the education and health staff in Erbil in a transparent and fair and ensures the rights of employees ."[/rtl]

[rtl]Hama, head of the Kurdistan Islamic Group parliamentary bloc, said that "contacts are underway between political parties opposed to the development of a new mechanism to receive salaries and send the accountants of directorates of the departments to Baghdad to receive salaries ."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect? Empty Re: Abadi sends a message to the Kurdish MPs .. This effect?

Post by ron-man Mon 05 Mar 2018, 7:21 pm

Good pay the people that worked for it.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:12 am