Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the budget .. 36 bills awaiting legislative birth

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

After the budget .. 36 bills awaiting legislative birth Empty After the budget .. 36 bills awaiting legislative birth

Post by rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 8:16 am

After the budget .. 36 bills awaiting legislative birth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
MP revealed the National Alliance Mohamed Chihod, on Monday, the existence of 36 draft law awaits the vote in the House of Representatives after the adoption of the law of the general budget for 2018, stressing that among them "important" laws belonging to large segments.
"There are 36 draft laws ready to vote after the completion of reading the first and second reading and the completion of discussion," he said, adding that "these laws are waiting for the quorum to be completed in the next sessions to pass."
"These laws include the Health Unions Act, which is considered an important legislation to be adopted in addition to the Nurses Act," he added, noting that "these laws are the latest work of the House of Representatives for its current session."
The MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani confirmed earlier that the blocks and components of the National Alliance is in the process of mobilizing its deputies to resolve the problem of non-quorum of meetings and pass the laws stalled. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 16 Oct 2021, 6:16 am