Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense Empty Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 8:30 am

Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense and Interior

Monday 5 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Revealed an economist, on Monday, not to allocate grades in the general budget for the year 2018 for the Ministries of Defense and Interior. 

The expert Hussein Zamil, in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The budget of 2018 does not include any functional grades for the Ministries of Defense and Interior," adding that "Maisha about the existence of allocations in this regard is not healthy." 

The economic expert called on citizens "not to be dragged behind these rumors, especially as the country is now in the stage of early election propaganda."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense Empty Re: Economist: The budget is free from the allocation of functional grades for the Ministries of Defense

Post by ron-man Mon 05 Mar 2018, 10:16 am

Thanks Rocky.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:24 pm