Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: The educational segment will receive these privileges after the adoption of the law on the

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputies: The educational segment will receive these privileges after the adoption of the law on the Empty Deputies: The educational segment will receive these privileges after the adoption of the law on the

Post by rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:06 am

Deputies: The educational segment will receive these privileges after the adoption of the law on the protection of teachers

09:38 - 06/03/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Tuesday that the law on the protection of teachers and teachers will give this group significant privileges, explaining that the law guarantees their right to defend themselves and prevent aggression against them.
A member of the committee, MP Sadeq al-Labban said in a statement to the media that "the best voted on by the parliament during the session yesterday, is the law on the protection of teachers and teachers," noting that "the said law gives the educational class rights to ensure non-exposure and abuse.
Al-Labban added that "the law voted on, was in agreement with the teachers' union," stressing that "the law allows the educational segment to obtain plots of residential land."
Al-Laban denied that "the law has allowed teachers and teachers to appoint five members of their relatives," adding that "the budget did not include appointments to this segment in addition to the law does not contain such a paragraph." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 7:15 am